ALL SHUTTLE SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO RAPIDLY CHANGING CONDITIONS
Download BusWhere to track the collage's shuttles, get notified of their arrivals, and plan your route. More information here.
The shuttle will have a colored placard in the windshield and in the entry door window for easier identification of our shuttles. Shuttle capacity will be limited to seven passengers per shuttle during our Covid-19 operational period. Students may have to leave earlier or expect to arrive later due to this temporary restriction.
Our overall operational period will start at 7 am. The full shuttle schedule will cease at 6 pm. We will continue to have one shuttle in service for our campus until 11 pm.
All shuttles (with the exception of the Holiday Inn shuttle) will make stops at the following locations:
- Hollis Room – On the east side of our campus. Students will be picked up on the south side of the Hollis Room. Students can wait under the esplanade for shade/rain protection.
- ROTC Circle – Center of campus. Students can wait under the covered entrance to ROTC.
- Becker/Weinstein – Students will be dropped off near the entrance to Weinstein Computer Science off of Callahan Court.
The Blue Shuttle will be at the pickup point of LHA at the top of the hour, 20 after the hour and 40 after the hour. The Blue Shuttle will make the following stops on campus in this exact order:
- The Blue Shuttle will depart LHA at either the top of the hour, 20 after the hour or 40 after the hour.
The Orange Shuttle will be at the pickup point of LMV at the top of the hour, 20 after the hour and 40 after the hour. The orange shuttle will make the following stops:
- The Orange Shuttle will depart LMV at the top of the hour, 20 after the hour or 40 after the hour.
- Edwards Blanton Nursing/Colony stop on South Blvd.
- Becker Weinstein
- This shuttle will provide service to DPT on an as needed basis.
The Green Shuttle will be at the Garden at the top of the hour, 20 after the hour and 40 after the hour. The Green Shuttle will proceed from Garden to Star Apartments.
- The Green Shuttle will depart the Garden Apartments at the top of the hour, 20 after the hour and 40 after the hour.
- Becker/ Weinstein
- The Red Shuttle will be at the pickup point for Holiday Inn at the top of the hour and will return every 30 minutes.
- The Red Shuttle will not make any internal campus stops, other than the drop off point of the ROTC Circle.
- This schedule is highly dependent on traffic.
The Overflow Shuttles will be available for heavily traveled times where a stop may exceed the amount of people we can transport in a single bus. The overflow shuttles will be adjusted as needed.
Student Shopping Shuttle
The Student Shopping Shuttle is operational from 11:00am until 5:00pm on Saturdays. It will depart from the Circle Dr. (the Cafe). The shuttle will take you to local grocery stores and pharmacies.
When you are ready to come home, call 863-680-5010 and the shuttle will return you to campus.
Nightly Shuttle Service
The Night Shuttle will run from 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Monday- Friday.
This shuttle will pick you up anywhere on campus, and at any off-campus housing complex. The Shuttle will escort you around campus, to and from any apartment complex and return you to any spot back on campus
(Based on Campus Safety's info page found here: Campus Shuttle Schedule)